Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Is Always Saying I Don't Love Him Enough

"My husband has always been insecure in our relationship. It's true that I had a lot of boyfriends before him and men still look at me quite often. But I honestly try not to notice this, because I don't care about it. I'm married. I'm committed. He has a lot of friends and coworkers who are married to younger second wives and these bimbos fall all over their husband and bow to his every whim. I would never do that. I tell my husband that I love him all of the time. We have been married for many years, so obviously this would not be the case if I did not love him. Still, he will point out times where he says I wasn't attentive enough or where I didn't pamper him enough or notice that something was going on with him. want our marriage to work, but I still think his claims are silly. I love him more than enough, but he's insecure and he has it in his head that he isn't attractive or doesn't deserve me. His perceptions aren't my fault."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2vO6DxS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment