Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Can Things Deteriorate Before They Get Better After A Martial Separation?

"do things get worse before they get better when you are trying to reconcile? All during our separation, I kept telling myself that if I could just make it where we got along better, then we might have the chance to reconcile. I worked very hard on this. I made a lot of adjustments and concessions. And things did start to improve for us - so much so that my husband agreed to reconcile. I was so happy. It was as if I won the jackpot. I thought that we would get along just great when my husband moved back in and that we could quickly put this behind us. But we are fighting as much as we did - if not more - as before the separation. My husband says that I nag him. He says that I give him no space. But I thought that the whole space thing was only during the separation? Why shouldn't a husband who has just reconciled with his wife need space? Shouldn't he want to compensate for the time away? I'm actually discouraged by this. At this rate, we will end up separated again. Do things get worse before they get better?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2w5AVsS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment