Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Is Unsure If He Wants To Spend The Rest Of His Life With Me

"For the past six months, my husband has been moping around the house, generally speaking about how unhappy I make him. Two months ago, he moved out. The separation honestly wasn't as bad as I feared it would be, because we saw one another a good deal and had some wonderful talks. We also came to some understandings during that time. So I honestly thought that we might eventually reconcile. But when I mentioned this to my husband, he said 'I don't want you to take this the wrong way. I do love you. But I honestly don't know if I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I'm still a relatively young man with a lot of time left and I don't know if it's right to spend it with someone who is so different from me and with whom I often have conflict.' I did not know how to answer this. Yes, we sometimes clash because of our different personalities. But this used to create a spark. I can't envision my life without my husband. I don't want to grow old without him. What can I do?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2fZJpwr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment