Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Doubt My Spouse's Sincerity About Wanting To Reconcile - I Think He's Just Trying To Buy Time

"I truly want to believe that my husband whole heartedly wants to reconcile. But I just can't. All along, my husband has been freaking out about what a divorce would cost him. And I know from his brother that he recently had an attorney break it down for him. His brother said that the finances really upset him. Well, a mere few weeks after his meeting with the attorney, my husband has been asking to spend more time with me. He is telling me that he would be 'totally open' to a reconciliation. This is what I have been wanting to hear for months. The paranoid person in me is afraid that my husband is merely trying to buy time so that he can move some finances around during our farce 'reconciliation,' and then later, once that's done, he will once again want a divorce. Some of my friends say that I should not think this way. They tell me that I have to give this reconciliation my best try and that I need to stop being such a pessimist. I'd like to. If only I could believe that he truly wants a reconciliation. How could I tell?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://EzineArticles.com/9569155
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment