Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Husband Says That I Am Too High Maintenance

"For the past three months or so, I have been noticing my husband acting distant and weird. We were at a family gathering this weekend and it was held outside in 90 degree heat. Like everyone else, I said it was hot and wanted to leave after dinner because I felt sick. My husband got angry at me and said he was tired of dealing with my 'high maintenance personality.' As we were leaving, he said that being married to me is 'exhausting' and that he may want a separation because he can not stand living his life this way anymore. He says that nothing makes me happy and that I can't just sit back and roll with the punches of life like a normal person. He says that I am spoiled. I told him that I could try to change and he said that people like me never change and that we are just not compatible. I don't want to lose my husband. This feels like a personal attack. I could forgive it and move on if he would give me the chance. The problem is that he does not seem at all receptive to me right now."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2f0eix9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment