Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Don't Appreciate My Husband Enough - Will This Hurt My Marriage?

"I am so upset that I only saw what was happening in my marriage when it was potentially too late to do anything about it. I can truly say that my husband is wonderful. Last week, my husband had a medical procedure done. The morning after the procedure, I asked if I could get him anything before I went to school. He felt that I should take a couple of days off to care for him. He said that if the roles were reversed, he would do that for me. Deep in my heart, I know that he is right. My husband made the comment that 'it must be nice to have someone who takes care of you and pays all your bills while you don't have to ever return the favor. I ask so little from you. All I want is for you to care about me every once in a little while, but you can't do this because your focus is always about yourself. Is it wrong for me to want just a little appreciation? Because I never get it from you. And I'm sick of it.' I know that my husband is right."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2ffgCkp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment