Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

How Can I Prove That I've Legitimately And Totally Changed So My Spouse Won't Leave Me?

"For once in my life, I am going to just be brutally honest and admit that I have issues with the truth. I have lied all of my life. And I am not sure why this is. Mostly, I think it is because I come from a very dysfunctional family and I have watched my mother lie rather than face up to her problems for all of my life. I met my husband when we were in high school and I was very immature. But I loved him so much. I would have done anything to keep him. So when he tried to break up with me, I told him that I was pregnant when I wasn't. We got married because of this and I faked a miscarriage later. Recently, I became pregnant for real. At the doctor's office, my doctor asked me about previous pregnancies and I told my doctor that there had been none. My husband piped up about the supposed miscarriage and I guess he could tell by my reaction that I'd been lying all along. I have promised my husband that if he wouldn't leave me, I'd come clean about everything I've ever kept from him."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2g5L2Fx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment