Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Wants To Pick Up And Move Across The Country For His Job Again So I Want A Divorce

"My husband has been with the same company for over twenty years. It was clear to us from the beginning that his company expected him to move every couple of years and we were willing to do this because it was a great opportunity at that time. I don't regret those early years because we would not be where we are financially if we had not embraced that lifestyle. But now we have children. And moving every couple of years has grown tiresome to them. My husband has announced that he really wants to take a job half way around the country. He is now at a point in his career that he no longer has to travel. I'm sure that his company wouldn't be thrilled if he refused, but he has become so valuable to the company that it is not like they would fire him. I'd be willing to accept less money at this point. It is only my husband who disagrees. I am honestly considering divorcing him if he pursues this. I simply do not want to move again. And if I have to let him go to stay put, then so be it."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2cJjae1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment