Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Don't Understand Why I Suddenly Have All Of These Trust Issues In My Marriage

"Over the past couple of years, I have developed trust issues with my husband. None of this is his fault, necessarily. He has never cheated on me. He has never told me a huge lie. For the most part, he is extremely trust worthy. But he is also incredibly good looking. I see women staring at him all of the time. Some openly flirt with him. Most of the time, he tries to deflect this. He doesn't do anything wrong, really. But more and more, I find that I panic at the thought he might like the attention. Or that, if the conditions are right, he might cheat on me. Or want a divorce. Or not love me as much as I love him. When I question my husband because of these trust issues or I cling too tightly, my husband gets a little angry and frustrated. He rightly says that he hasn't done anything wrong. He's right. But I can't seem to stop. And I don't understand why I'm doing this. Why do I have all of these trust issues? And how can I stop before it destroys us?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2cE1PyH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment