Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Always Promises To Improve Our Marriage, But He Never Takes Any Action

"I don't want to insinuate that my husband is a bad guy. He isn't. He takes me for granted. I do nice things for him, but he does not do nice things for me. He forgets things that are important to me. He would rather be with his loser friends than spend time with the family. When I bring these things up to him, he says that I am nagging. He says that I make him feel as if I can't do anything right. But then, eventually he will get tired of fighting, admit that he doesn't want to lose me, and then he'll promise to 'do better.' I can count on one hand the times I have noticed him make any attempt. It makes me very angry. And it makes me feel that he doesn't love me enough to make the effort. I'm starting to think that he doesn't care about this marriage. And that makes me wonder if I should care. I love him. I wish that he loved me like I love him. Then we wouldn't have these problems. I don't want to give up my marriage. But I don't know what else to do."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2cDRN2X
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment