Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

What Does It Say About Your Marriage If Your Spouse Doesn't Even Really Know You?

"My husband doesn't really understand me or seem to know the real me. I serve as our family's breadwinner and I have a job that forces me to turn off my emotions and my creativity during the hours of 9 - 5. When I was much younger, I was very creative and artistic. I now realize that I have stopped being a creative person and that this lack had created a huge void. My husband told me to 'paint on the weekends or something.' And he said these words in a very condescending way - as though I asked too much. It made me angry. I don't think that it's wrong to want beauty and the arts in your life. But he doesn't get how important this is to me. Or he simply doesn't care. I feel like he doesn't even know the true me. And that he only wants me to be the serious breadwinner and that he will not support me in any other way."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2aamfMY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment