Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

How Do I Make My Spouse Understand That I Just Don't Feel Loved?

"For about two years, I have not felt loved by my husband. I think the whole thing started when we had two live changing events in quick succession. The first is that we had a child. The second is that my husband took a high stress job that required him to be gone a lot of the time. Once those two things happened, it seemed that my spouse and I were both always running from one task to another, just to stay afloat. My husband has almost come to treat me like an associate in the business of running our home. He doesn't show me spontaneous love anymore. My husband shows affection to our child, so I know that he is capable of it. But he never shows it to me. This is becoming a major problem. I don't want to make any life changes that would affect my child, but I do not want to go through life never feeling loved. So how do I tell my husband that I don't feel loved without him getting angry or defensive? I don't want to make an even bigger problem for myself, but this has got to change."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2aiQHbn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment