Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Wants A Separation And Refuses To Let Me Explain Myself

"My husband is furious with me because I told him that I was going out of town to see my sister when in fact I stayed with an old girlfriend that my husband doesn't approve of. I was best friends with this person at a time in my life that I am not proud of. I was using alcohol and doing risky things when we were friends, but I have turned my life around. My husband feels that this friend is an awful influence on me and he does not like the person I used to be. Except when my friend called me to tell me her mother died and that she was having a hard time staying sober afterward. I felt strongly that I needed to spend some time with her to help her out and help her get past that urge. I didn't tell my husband because I knew that he would not approve. I guess it's accurate to say that I lied, but I felt that I had a legitimate reason to do so. Well, my husband called my sister's and I got busted. He won't let me explain myself. How can I get him to listen?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2awaCoX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment