Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Should I Be Reassured When My Spouse Doesn't Love Me, But Doesn't Want To File For Divorce Yet?

"My husband and I got in a pretty heated argument last week and he yelled at me that he doesn't think that we're right for one another. Then, he really got worked up and started saying awful things to me - like we should have never gotten married in the first place and that he doesn't love me anymore. I braced myself for him to tell me that he was filing for a divorce, but he never did. When I asked him what he was going to do about his unhappiness with our marriage, his response was 'nothing for now. I don't want to disrupt our kids' lives and make us both live like paupers, but the thought of staying together doesn't make me happy. And I'm sure you're not happy. I'll hang in there and stay the course for now because of our kids. But this isn't a great way to live.' My friend says that I should be a little reassured and feel some relief. But I don't. I don't see any reassurance in hearing my husband tell me that although he won't immediately divorce me, he doesn't really love me or want to be with me."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/29WKP3B
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment