Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Why Would A Man Who Is Supposedly So Unhappy Not Pursue A Divorce?

"For about the last six months, nothing that I do makes my husband happy. He takes every opportunity he has to tell me just how unhappy I make him and just how unhappy he is in our marriage. He will say things like: 'we never do anything exciting. All we do is fight. It's like living with a roommate that you don't even like. Sometimes I wonder if we should have never gotten married. Sometimes, I think that we are not compatible at all.' And then he will just sulk. I will try to engage him, but he makes it clear that he is done. It's as if all he wanted to do was to hurt me by having his say and then he wants to just end the conversation. This is maddening to me. Because nothing ever changes, but he never shuts up about it. If he's not going to pursue a divorce, then why does he keep yapping about it? What is the point?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/26cpjB5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment