Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Requested Space From My Spouse And Now I Regret It Because I'm So Lonely

One day when my spouse and I were arguing, I tried to stop the fight by saying: 'honey, for the next couple of weeks to months, I just need a little space.' And by this I meant that I wanted a break from the pressure. I did not mean that I no longer want to be married. I just meant that I wanted a break from the million responsibilities on my plate. My spouse said he understood, but then three days later he invited his friends over and he expected me to help entertain them. Well, the next day I came home and there was a note saying that he was moving out for a little while so that I could have my 'space.' I am absolutely stunned. This is not what I meant. I never wanted a separation. And now it has been weeks. And the space is not what I envisioned. I come home from all my stress and there is no one to share and laugh with. Why can't there by a compromise? Why can't I just have a little break without my spouse getting the wrong idea and without it messing up my marriage?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1RZ8HbM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment