Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Wants A Divorce Because He Thinks It Hurts Me To Be With Him

"My husband has been very unhappy and has been acting a little weird. He has sort of been seeking his best life. He has left two jobs. He has uprooted us and moved to a new town. He has tried to reconcile with his parents with disastrous results. He says that he knows that living with him is very difficult. He says he knows that he is bringing me down. He's announced that he is going to divorce me because he knows that he makes me unhappy. It is not him that is making me unhappy. It is all this seeking that he is doing. But, even with that, I'd rather be with my husband with all his struggles than not be with him at all. But I can't seem to convince him of this. He acts like he is doing this for my own good, but I'm not sure that this is the case. Maybe he thinks that it is me who is causing his unhappiness. Maybe he thinks that if he divorces me, he will finally be happy, but he is too cowardly to admit this. How do I convince him that divorcing me is not the answer?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1SLwpsf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment