Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

We're Separated And I'm Not Sure That I Find A Reconciliation Appealing, But My Spouse Wants One

"At first I was not sure if I wanted a separation. It had become very obvious that we had grown apart. We weren't exactly fighting. It was like living with an acquaintance that you find pleasant, but are really only tolerating. So I knew that we had serious problems. Which is why I didn't really fight the separation. Still, in the back of my mind, my hope was that we would eventually get back together. I hoped that the separation would find me missing him and remembering the good times. Well, this must be what has happened for him because he's wanting to reconcile all of a sudden. He says that this has made him realize that he does not want to be alone and that he wants for us to be a family again. We have two children and they have had a very hard time adjusting. I have to admit that I have honestly enjoyed this separation. I am leaning toward thinking that I do not want to reconcile. It's sweet that he misses me. And I do have concern for my children. At the same time though, I can't just pretend that I want to reconcile."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/25WxAsL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment