Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Tips For Transitioning Back Home After The Marital Separation

"My husband and I have been separated for about thirteen weeks. It has been awful. I have been so lonely and I've honestly been afraid that we were going to get divorced. The first three weeks were beyond awful. We barely spoke. We started to speak very sporadically about a month into it and then very slowly, we began talking regularly. From there, we transitioned into regularly seeing each other. This was a slow process, but we feel encouraged. My parents are having their golden wedding anniversary next month. I told my husband that it would be nice if he were moved back in by then so we could host the party at our home and have it not be so obvious that we'd been having problems. He said this might be doable. But I can tell that we are both somewhat worried about the transition. I worry that it won't go well and that when it all falls apart, we will end up in divorce court this time. How do we successfully transition after the separation?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1WkdfWz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment