Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Things In A Marriage That Contribute To A Trial Separation

"As silly as it sounds, I'm trying to gauge my marriage right now. I feel like my husband is going to leave me or pursue a separation. It's pretty clear that he's very unhappy. The thing is, there isn't any explosive thing that has happened in our marriage. No one has cheated. No one has lied. We still have basic respect for one another. There is no one earth-shattering event that I can point to. It sounds cliche, but it just seems that we have grown apart. As sad as this is, it makes me feel a little more secure. Because don't most people separate for very serious things like infidelity? What are the most common reasons for martial separation?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1PsDme6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment