Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I'm Having Trouble Communicating With My Spouse Again After The No Contact Separation

"My husband and I decided to go no-contact for four weeks. I went along only because I felt that I absolutely had to. It was awful. I was always worried about my husband's well-being or wondered what he was doing. To be fair, we did text sporadically. So at least I knew that he was mostly all right. Last week, he texted me and told me that he was ready to end "no contact" and he asked me to have dinner the next night. I was really concerned that he was ending no-contact only to tell me that he wanted a divorce. Much to my relief, he did not. He basically said he wanted to be in touch again to just "see what happened." The problem is that our whole conversation during that evening was strained and awkward. If I am being honest, I have to admit that I was very uncomfortable. It was like pulling teeth to get him to talk to me openly. And I admit that I was guarded too. It almost feels like those weeks of not talking made us lose our ability to talk. How do you get the conversations to flow again after no-contact?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1GvOEXH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment