Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Separated Husband Is Asking Me To Respect His Privacy, But I Think He's Trying To Avoid Me

"My husband now lives an hour away from me because he was not sure about our marriage anymore. It is so hard for me not to see or talk to my husband all of the time. And of course I want to pick up the phone and talk to him. Of course I want to get in my car and head over to his place. But every time I do these things, he makes it very clear that he doesn't really want to see me. Last night, I went over to his place and he could not get rid of me fast enough. When I got home, I noticed that he sent me a text that indicated that he is asking me for more privacy. He says that I am not respecting his need for privacy. What does this mean, exactly? Does this mean that he never wants to see me? I am starting to believe that this privacy talk just means that he's decided that he doesn't want me anymore. And by demanding that I stay away, he ensures that he just doesn't have to deal with me anymore. Is this true?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1N3C61d
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment