Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Kicked My Spouse Out, But Now I Want Him To Come Back - How Do I Accomplish This?

"My husband and I have been arguing about money for the last seven months. Well, last week, we got a statement in the mail. I found out there were other accounts I did not know about and that we are in far more financial trouble than I knew. So when my husband got home, I let him have it. He said that he didn't tell me because he knew that I would overreact. I was so mad I told him to get his stuff and get out. He tried to reason with me, but I would not calm down, so he eventually left. Now I've been without my husband for almost a week and I have calmed down. I'm still angry. Very angry. But I realize that I would rather work with him to get us out of this mess than to end my marriage. But now I don't know what to do. I am the one who asked him to leave in the first place. I don't want to look stupid by saying that I suddenly changed my mind. And he might be so mad that I asked him to go that he may refuse to come home."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1Q3IfZ9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment