Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Could My Husband Be Lying About Not Missing Me During Our Trial Separation?

"I'm not exaggerating when I say that the day that my husband moved out was one of the worst days of my life. He seemed to think that we should separate right away so he could see how this made him feel. One of my friends tried to comfort me by saying that she knew he was going to miss me almost immediately and then he would come crawling back. That has not happened yet. We talk every couple of days, but by no means does he seem to be longing for me in any way. When we talk, I try to drop hints about how much I'm missing him in the hopes that he will respond in kind. He never does. Finally, I got tired of just hinting around so I blurted out 'don't you miss me at all?' His response to me was 'I haven't had time to miss you. That's a ridiculous question so early in the process.' So by that response, he seems to be claiming not to miss me. And I find myself wondering how that could even be possible. Could he be pretending so that I don't read too much into it?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1P19erc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment