Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Should I Leave My Unhappy Husband Before He Can Leave Me?

"For the past three months, my husband has been very honest about the fact that he isn't sure if he wants to be with me anymore. I think we've just hit a patch where we became complacent in our marriage and I believe that it could be fixed. However, my husband is not sure that he agrees. I actually heard him on the phone with his brother and he was saying that he might come to visit. To me, this says that he is thinking about leaving me. I was talking to my own sister about this and she said that my husband has not been happy in a long time. She said that if she were me, she would leave him before he can leave me. She said it would be less painful this way. It is hard for me to wrap my head around leaving my husband. This is something that, never in my wildest dreams, would I ever envision. Is it a good idea to leave your spouse before he can leave you?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1hkJpEf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment