Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

How Much Should You Tell Your Extended Family About Your Marital Separation?

"My parents adore my husband. They think that my husband is a wonderful man. Well, that same man has decided that he wants a separation from their daughter. It's difficult for me to talk about it without crying. In two weeks, my parents are having a birthday party for my aunt. I know that my husband will not attend. I have no idea what I am supposed to tell my parents about this, particularly my father. I know that they were supposed to go fishing together next month. I am not sure what I should tell my parents about this either. The thing is, I really do not understand my husband's reasoning about this. Part of me is considering telling my parents that my husband had a work obligation and could not make my aunt's party. Then I'd hope that we'd get back together before the fishing trip so that my parents don't need to know anything about our separation. But I don't feel right lying to my parents about it either. Plus, I don't really know how to explain the reasoning behind all of this."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1f7a0Tr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment