Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Separated Husband Is Finally Calling Me, Should I Answer?

"When my husband and I first separated, I honestly assumed that we would check in with one another every day. Frankly, when I picked up the phone to call him, I had no hesitation. Looking back, I should have hesitated quite a bit because he clearly was not happy to hear from me. Things got so bad that sometimes he would not pick up at all. So I stopped calling and reaching out. This went on for about six weeks. And then suddenly last weekend, my husband started calling. I was not home the first time it happened and he left a message saying that it has been a long time since he's heard my voice and he wants to see how I am. But he called again and he's been calling sporadically ever since. So far, I have let the calls go to voice mail and the texts go unanswered. I know it's petty, but I feel he deserves it. Some friends of mine say that I am taking it too far. Are they right? Should I answer when he calls? Or will ignoring him make him want to talk to me even more?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1MaAAd2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment