Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

We've Been Separated Six Months On A Trial Basis - What Are The Chances My Spouse Will Come Back?

"I never in my wildest dreams would have guessed that we would still be separated after half a year. I honestly thought that the separation might last for a month at the most. Admittedly, the separation was not my decision. When to reconcile won't be my decision, either. But I figured that my husband would quickly see that being separated isn't a picnic. Although he doesn't seem all that happy being separated either, he has made no attempts to reconcile. It is going on six months now. We talk semi-regularly. We are cordial. Neither of us is seeing anyone else. So it doesn't seem that a reconciliation would be out of the question. However, some of my friends say that it has just been too long to believe that my husband will ever come back. Are they right? Does it get to the point where too much time has passed during the separation?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2hszeQq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment