Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Really Want My Husband To Willingly Come Back - I Don't Want To Force Him

"I really want to get my separated husband to come back home. I feel very strongly that he is going through a midlife crisis that might one day end. I also know from past experience that it's pretty easy for me to make my husband feel guilty and for me to manipulate him. And I recently found out that I have a health issue. Honestly, my doctor told me that it is probably very, very treatable and it's going to be absolutely nothing to worry about. However, I suspect that if I slant this in a certain way, my husband might come back to me out of worry or a sense of obligation. When I was discussing this with my friend, she asked me if I really wanted my husband back only because he thought that I was sick. I thought about it and have decided that no, I don't want him back if I'm making him do something that he does not want to do. I don't want him to come back all unhappy and sullen. At the same time, I really want him back. So do I tell him about my health issue?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2iimFLi
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment