Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Separated Husband Said That Things Might Change If I Made Him A Priority

"If you did not know me and you listened to my husband, you might think that I was a selfish and neglectful wife and this is just not the case. We made the decision for me to stay home because daycare was going to be so expensive. Sometimes, my husband will get home and be annoyed that dinner wasn't ready. Or he'll be frustrated when I am too tired to have sex. He kept hinting about how unhappy and lonely he was until he finally initiated a separation and moved out. Last week, we went out to lunch while the kids were at school. We were actually having a great time. Then the school called saying that one of my kids was in the nurse's office and needed to be picked up. My husband got annoyed. He sighed heavily and said 'things are never going to change until you learn to put me first for once.' I was devastated by this and think that it is really unfair. I was in a no-win situation."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2AkJ4Lj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment