Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

How Does A Marriage Survive Falling Out Of Love?

"I'm nearly positive that my husband is no longer in love with me. I've flat out asked him if he's still in love with me. He'll say 'of course I love you. We're married.' Then I'll tell him that loving and 'being in love' are two different things and he'll give me a frustrated sigh but no response. I'm worried that in time he's going to ask me for a separation or divorce. I can't think of the last time that he's grabbed my hand or spontaneously kissed or hugged me. If I bring this to his attention, he will say something sarcastic like he didn't realize that we are 18 years old. He will imply that people our age don't hug and kiss all of the time. But I think that plenty of people our age still love one another. We have married friends who still hold hands and look at one another with affection. Sure, they aren't all over one another with PDA, but it is clear that there is love between them. With us, this just doesn't seem to be the case anymore. Can a marriage ever survive without love?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2jfGRtE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment