Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Moved Out To Pursue A Separation And I'm Not Sure Where To Go From Here

"My husband talked about moving out long before he actually did it. In fact, it took him so long that I had started to hope that he wasn't actually going to do it. He was clearly unhappy, but I still hoped that he would give us a chance to improve things. Well, my hopes didn't come to fruition because he moved out last week. I am floundering and lost. We've talked a few times and when he hangs up he always says that we will talk again soon. That doesn't always happen, though. I am extremely lonely. We did everything together and so now I feel very strange and pathetic when I have to do things alone. Last night, it got so bad that I considered just showing up at his house, but I talked myself out of it because I was afraid of being rejected. Still, I dread tonight and more of the same. I don't know where to go from here. I don't know what I'm supposed to do with my time or how I go about making my husband interact with me. I worry that if things stay the same, we will end up divorced."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2zGi23S
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment