Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Is Too Stubborn To Acknowledge He's In A Midlife Crisis

"it is very obvious to everyone except for my husband that he is going through a midlife crisis. He's started dressing in clothes that are way too young and small for him. He's been trying to work out. He got a new car. He hangs out with people who act as silly as he does. He's now started to talk about seeing other people or separating. I told him that all I was trying to do was to get through his midlife crisis and that I was living for the day that he would come to his senses and this would all pass. He became very angry and denied that he was going through any crisis. The ironic thing is that his brother went through the very same thing and we used to laugh about it. My husband specifically called what his brother was going through a midlife crisis. But I guess it is different when it is him. I am not sure how to make him understand that he is absolutely one hundred percent having a midlife crisis when every time I merely say the word, he gets angry and defensive."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2rI2nxR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment