Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Husband Is Telling Other People That Separating Was A Mistake, But He Won't Admit This To Me

"I knew that my husband was overreacting by pursuing a separation. My husband doesn't like how I am so supportive of my sister, so I don't always tell him how much I support her and I sometimes omit financial support that I slip her here and there. Well, my husband found out about this and acted as if I were the biggest liar to walk the face of the earth. I told him that I was more than willing to openly discuss the issues with my family and to make any needed adjustments. This was not good enough. My husband said that he felt that he could not trust me. This just isn't true. My husband is so angry and serious about this that he moved out and said that we should separate. My sister says that he is just using this as an excuse and that he must not be happy in our marriage. Well, he told our neighbor that he is second guessing his decision to separate.However, when I state that he overreacted and that he should just move back home, he refuses and becomes indignant. Why won't he just admit that he was wrong about separating?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2srkus4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment