Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Feel Conflicted About Dating My Spouse During Our Separation - Is It Wrong To Do This?

"I am the one who pulled the trigger on my separation, but that is mainly because I got so tired of hearing my husband always complain about how unhappy he was. He actually moved out, which surprised me. I wanted to see if we would miss one another or if one or both of us would be happier alone. I don't think that I want a divorce, but I'm not entirely sure about that. Because I don't want to continue on with the marriage that I have.But I have found that I miss my husband. So we have met for dinner several times. In fact, at this point it is just a given that we are going to eat together on Wednesday and Friday nights and maybe more. We still have sex sometimes. One of my friends says that she thinks it's wrong to date when you are separated. She says that it might give my husband false hope - which is cruel. And she says that the whole point of a separation is to stay away from each other. Is she right? Is what I am doing wrong?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2sCREBR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment