Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Left Me Because He Wants To Financially Support Himself

"I had no problems supporting my husband through school. I worked and supported our entire household throughout his entire college career and I was more than happy to do it. My husband pitched in with running the household because he was home more than I was. But as soon as he graduated, I was still making three times the amount that he was. I tried to tell him that every one starts out in an entry level position and that we had no need for him to make huge amounts of money immediately. I tried to build him up, but obviously it turned into a problem because he actually ended up leaving our home and telling me that he just needed some space and time. He said that he will feel more like a respectable person if he can live on his own and earn his own way for a while. He said that he needs to do this for his own self worth. I honestly feel that other than this issue, our marriage was really good."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2eqcY6y
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment