Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Husband Admitted That He Doesn't Enjoy My Company And Doesn't Like Being Around Me

"Last night, my husband and I got into a huge fight. I was arguing with him because for the third night in a row, he didn't bother to come home for dinner. So he blurted out that he isn't coming home because he doesn't like to be around me. I asked him what this was supposed to mean and he said my attitude has changed and I'm not the person that I used to be.He says that I bring him down all of the time. He says that things are bad enough without my always dragging attention to our problems and moping around the house like I do. I admit that I probably am not the life of the party these days. But I have a good reason to act the way that I am. This is his fault and he deserves it. If he wanted me to act loving and friendly toward him, then he shouldn't have squandered our money."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2dAcY4k
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment