Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Acts As If He Thinks I'm Not Good Enough For Him

"I have known my husband since we were children. We used to live in the same neighborhood. My mother was a single parent and we always struggled. My husband's parents helped my mother out all of the time. Because of my mom's financial situation, I never went to college. My husband has advanced degrees. And he recently got a huge promotion which requires him to entertain people who are important to his career. When he took this promotion, things changed in my marriage. When we are with these people or folks from my husband's work, it is clear that he is uncomfortable every time I speak. Sometimes, he corrects me when I misspeak, as if I am stupid. It's clear that recently, he thinks that he is better than I am. This really hurts me and makes me worry for my marriage. I have tried to talk to my husband about this, but he changes the subject quickly. It has gotten to a point where I just assume that I am not invited to important things involving clients. How can I change this?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2cPB5cL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment