Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Why Isn't My Husband Sure If He Wants To Fix Our Marriage Or Not?

"For the last six months, my husband and I have discussed whether or not we are going to separate or try to fix our marriage. I really want to fix it. We've been married for over ten years and, to me, that is just too much time to invest in something and then to turn around and walk away from it. I don't feel super loving toward my husband right now, but I do suspect that if we fixed some of our problems, then the feelings would return. So I am more than willing to make the commitment to fix our marriage. The problem is that my husband can not say the same. Well, I should clarify. He doesn't know if he can say the same. Every time I ask him what he's thinking, he tells me that he is still not sure. I don't understand why he is being so indecisive. Either he thinks our marriage is worth it or he doesn't. What is so difficult about it?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1Myyo9T
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment