Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Does It Mean Anything When Your Spouse Is Obviously Feeling Guilty About Leaving You?

"I begged my husband not to pursue a separation and frankly, I pulled out all of the stops. I did everything that I possibly could to drive home the point that I was going to struggle without my husband. Well, I guess this worked somewhat because my husband is obviously feeling very guilty. He calls to find out how I am doing. He comes over on the night before garbage day and takes out the garbage. He's been mowing the grass. The other day, he stopped only slightly short of out and out apologizing to me. He very clearly feels guilty. So I am wondering what this means. I wonder if it is a good sign. And I wonder if I can exploit it in some way and use it to my advantage. I know that sounds awful, but I really want my husband back. And at this point, I will take any advantage that I can get."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1Poo37h
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment