Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Says He Just Wants To Be My Friend While We're Separated, I Don't Know How To Do This

"My own husband is telling me that he needs some time away from me and wants to pursue a separation. He's careful to say that he is not divorcing me right now, but he's also insisting that I give him time and not nag him. He's basically telling me that he needs 'a friend' instead of a wife. So he says that we can talk and see each other - but only if it is friendly. Of course, this does not sound great to me. I can't believe that it has come to this. But I would rather be his friend instead of being nothing to him. I can't imagine having no contact at all. So if I have to be his friend to keep in contact, then so be it. The problem is that I have no idea how to be his friend. When we met, we were not friends first. We had an instant attraction and we were romantically involved right away. We were never friends. We were lovers and then spouses. How do I stop acting like a wife and start acting like a friend when we are still married?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1iQcfwa
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment