Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Husband Is Leaving Me Even Though He Admits That I Did Nothing Wrong, Why?

"My husband is moving out this weekend. He admits that he doesn't know if there is any hope for us. We've been happily married for eight years. Or so I thought. I never ever thought it would come to this. We've always been close and had a pretty darn good marriage. I have always put my marriage first. It's very important to me. And I have always considered myself to be a good wife. When I ask him what I have done wrong, he admits that I have done nothing wrong. He admits that I have been above reproach. But he says that this does not keep him from being unhappy. When I ask for the source of his unhappiness, he can't seem to identify it. He just seems restless and not content. But, where does this leave me? If there was a problem for which I was the cause, I could fix it. But now that he's telling me I'm this great wife but that it doesn't matter anyway, I'm lost. And I feel like there is no hope. I feel like my hands are tied."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1MSHmyX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment