Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Husband Got An Apartment Without Discussing It First - What Does This Mean For Our Separation?

"I can't claim that I didn't have any idea that I might one day be separated. But I thought that I had time. I thought that, God forbid, if my husband wanted to leave, that he would at least give me warning before he did it. I never saw him checking out the newspaper for an apartment. He never told me that I was going to have to do everything alone. One day I came home from work and found the closet pretty much empty. I texted him and he responded that he had moved out and he doesn't get why I am so surprised. Well, I think it goes without saying that I'm surprised because he acted without having any discussion whatsoever. I don't think it's unfair to expect to be consulted. And I don't know where I go from here. I have no idea if he signed a lease or what I should expect from him. Is this common? Do husbands just move out with no discussion?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1HoljPn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment