Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

How Am I Supposed To Move On From A Husband I Still Love?

"My husband and I have been separated for about seven months. I can not say that I am surprised that my husband is telling me that it is time to move on. We have had very short spurts of time where things seemed to be a little better, but this wouldn't last for very long. So last night, I asked him if we were ever going to get back together. He did not flat out say no, but he told me that he thought that it was time for me to think about moving on.I am very unhappy by myself. All this time, I have been looking at this as something that was temporary. I told myself that if I could just get passed this short timespan, then better days would be ahead once my husband came to his senses. But it appears that he's not going to come to his senses. And I don't know how to start living my life without him. It seems as though I'm now expected to completely change my life. How do I just wake up tomorrow and do this? How do I wake up and live a life that doesn't include him?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com https://ift.tt/2KChjab
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment