Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

How Can I Increase My Husband's Love For Me When He Wants To Leave?

"I can tell by the way that my husband acts that he doesn't love me like he used to. And I know that it's not just my imagination - because in the past, he has talked about moving out. First he was going to do it in the fall, but then Thanksgiving and Christmas rolled around, so he didn't. Then he got really frustrated with me again in March and I am pretty sure that he was looking for another place to live, but his mother got ill, so he had to deal with that. At this point, I just want to make him love me more so that I don't have to deal with this moving out threat every few months. I can't keep waiting for issues to come up that are going to discourage him from moving out. How do I increase his love for me so that he won't want to move out?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com https://ift.tt/2JmUK6p
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment