Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I'm Afraid I'm Headed For A Separation Or Divorce Because My Husband Stormed Out After A Fight

"I am very upset today. My husband and I have been having conflict for months. My husband looks at me with disdain lately as though he can't deal with me at all. It's like we don't even identify with one another anymore. It used to be that it took quite a lot for us to even raise our voices or to get annoyed. But this just isn't true anymore. Sometimes when my husband looks at me, I don't see the love any more. I told my coworker about this and she says I am overreacting. She says that you can not expect for your marriage to never experience conflict and that all couples fight. But my husband and I have never fought like this before. And it's becoming more and more frequent. I worry that things are just going to keep getting worse and I'm starting to suspect my husband doesn't love me in the way that he used to. And that is a very big reason that people get separated or divorced. Am I way out of line here? I'm freaked out that my husband would want to sleep somewhere else other than with me."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://bit.ly/2MIXkbz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment