Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Why Doesn't My Separated Husband Want To Come Home?

"My husband has been living apart from me for almost two months. He's been unhappy with our marriage and he wanted time to see how he would feel living alone. Honestly, we haven't seen one another as much as I would like. He always puts me off. We talk because I call him. Last night, I asked him when he was going to come home. He replied that he didn't know. I asked him didn't he want to come home? His response was 'not right now.' I don't necessarily understand this. We haven't been fighting as badly as we were, so I don't get why he needs to continue to stay away."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://bit.ly/2Fm6apz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment