Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Should I Stay With A Husband Who Admits There Is No Spark?

"I have gotten somewhat fed up with my marriage. My husband and I are like roommates. We rarely touch. We maybe have sex once a month. We are nice to one another and we do not fight. But we do not passionately love, either. I tried to broach this topic with my husband in the hopes that he would try a little harder. Instead of disagreeing or arguing, he just nodded and replied, 'yes, you're right. The spark is gone, isn't it?' He just sort of stated this as fact and changed the subject. I asked him what he thought we should do about this. He kind of shrugged and said that perhaps we should just hang tight and wait for this to pass. He said we get along pretty well and have a nice life, so why rock the boat? Especially since we have children. My husband's passivity drives me crazy. Lately, I have started fantasizing about leaving. But I'm not sure what is the point of staying when even my husband is agreeing that the spark just isn't there. I think that we both deserve to be with someone with whom we have chemistry."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com https://ift.tt/2x4AWys
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment