Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Can A Trial Separation Actually Help Your Marriage?

"My husband has been talking about a trial separation for about four months. Last weekend, he actually looked at apartments. It is starting to dawn on me that this is actually going to happen. I am so worried that we are going to end up divorced. But when I bring these concerns up to my husband, he acts as if this is actually going to help our marriage. He describes the whole thing as just, 'slowing down to catch our breath and to enhance our marriage." Frankly, I think this could all be posturing. Sometimes I feel like he's only trying to get me to agree to the separation so that he can eventually divorce me. Or at least so that he can experiment with being single in order to see if he actually wants to pursue a divorce. I want to give him the benefit of trying to believe what he says, but it's difficult. Does his argument have merit? Can trial separations actually help or enhance your marriage?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com https://ift.tt/2wDRPzC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment