Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Apparently, My Spouse No Longer Loves Me

"My husband won't exactly admit that he no longer loves me, but he doesn't deny it either. When we first got married, he would rush home to me. We didn't have much money, but we could always have fun just being together. Now my husband routinely comes home late for work and he doesn't have much to say to me when he finally does come home. Last week, my mother had a bit of a health scare. So I felt it was necessary to go and spend a few days with her and to handle some safety issues around her home. When I got sad about this, I told him that it felt like he didn't love me anymore. He sort of laughed me off and didn't answer my concern. When I think back and go over the last couple of years, I can see a lot of other incidents like this - where his behavior could have been reassuring and loving, but it wasn't. am pretty sure that my husband no longer loves me, and I don't know how to deal with this. I don't want a divorce. But how do you have a marriage without love?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com https://ift.tt/2Dc3tZb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment